What MoneyBin do?
About the Company
‘The Money Bin Resources Private Limited’ operates on a societal cause of environmental sustainability with the baseline mantra – “Adding value to the waste” This proactive thought process of the eminent founders Shri. Mohan Babu & Shri. Arun Vignesh boomed with a logical spark that every waste becomes an inexhaustible source of nature’s reserve. This approach in totality intents for a colossal change in the way materials flow through the society every fraction of second, resulting in no waste. Zero waste comprehends more than removing waste through reducing, reusing, and recycling thereby converging on restructuring & remodeling the production and distribution systems to reduce waste exorbitantly.Read More
Why Money Bin?
Why Massive mobility to Money Bin today?
With speedy population growth and urbanization, there is sequential rise in waste generation rates and the annual waste generation is likely to increase by 73% from 2020 levels to 3.88 billion tonnes in 2050. On comparison to the developed nations, the inhabitants of developing countries, exclusively the urban poor, are found to be more severely impacted by weakly managed waste. Though awareness of managing waste is prevalent all over, the need for creating sustainable cities still remains a challenge for many developing areas. Real-time waste management is much expensive, encompassing 20%–50% of municipal budgets. With all these waste management constraints of the public, the founders have come forward with a mission to clean up the society and upkeep the physical environment by ‘setting right things at the right place and at the right time’ This selfless and unconditional care for the society was the footing for the birth of “The Money Bin” in the year 2022 - where people are paid for loading their domestic wastes instead of throwing away.
The Money Bin company stands for its uniqueness by following 5I’s:
- Selecting area for project execution
- Collecting data on no. of houses & commercial buildings
- Creating road map for further execution
- Using mobile app/ERP to monitor for waste collection & planning pick up schedule
- Enabling pick up request through app
- Creating awareness on “sorting out waste” through pamphlets/flyers to public on a regular note
- Providing free dry waste storage bags to each house every time
- Being robust in collecting waste & processing it from ‘dawn to dusk’ across the adopted regions
- Insisting public to handover the sorted & stored waste to the Money Bin team
- Paying Rs.10/- per kg of dry waste to each house then & there
- Segregating sorted waste into 15+ categories
- Dry wastes consist of 95% of recyclable materials
- Adding value to the waste
- By various recycling processes
- By profitable selling to relevant recycling factories